Dear Friends of Our Military,
Words of Comfort, Hope & Promise (WOCHP) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that partners with the American public to provide a wide range of military outreach support.
We accomplish this through:
- Supporting our military and Chaplains serving overseas with care packages
- Supporting Wounded Warriors and their families at Camp Pendleton
- Supporting LES (Leadership Education Seminars) with a donation for military spouses to attend a 3 day conference at Okinawa, Japan.
- Providing snacks and toiletry bags for single Marines/Sailors' homecoming
- Sponsoring our annual 3rd Tracks Gator Beach Bash and Christmas parties at Camp Pendleton
- Supporting gifts for baby showers
- Supporting Chaplains with coffee and desserts for Marines/Sailors
- Supporting military families during crisis
- Assisting military families who need appliances and home furnishing
- Providing school supplies for military children
- Bonding with the entire military family, developing friendships and providing moral support
We invite you to partner with us to support our troops, by volunteering your time and/or resources through a monthly donation, large or small, or a one time donation. This helps us continue to support our brave men and women who protect our freedoms.
Serving our military families,
President & Founder