- We partner with military spouses to ship care packages to their Marines serving overseas.
- We partner with the Family Readiness officers to plan events for our troops and their families, such as the Gator beach bash, Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas parties, baby showers and halfway dinners for military spouses whose husbands are deployed.
- We provide toiletries and snacks for single Marines' homecoming from serving overseas.
Please donate to help us continue our special events.
- We support our wounded heroes.
- Care packages were sent to Landstuhl Germany Medical Center for the wounded Marines and Soldiers.
- We gave a new bed and comforter set for a wounded solider that returned home from Iraq.
- We support other non-profit organizations that help the wounded, paralyzed and Vietnam Wheelchair Veterans.
- We also help families that face crisis.
- For a Marine’s family who lost their home in a fire, we purchased household appliances, a new queen size mattress, comforter sets, pillows, food and gift certificates to purchase new clothing.
- We "adopt families" that are facing an economical crisis and support them financially during the holidays, providing gift cards to purchase food for their holiday dinner and gifts for family members.
Please donate to help us continue helping our heroes and their families during times of crisis.